Boon Church seeks to employ a full-time English Pastor responsible for overseeing the English Congregation. Qualified candidates must have a love for God, a love for people, and a pastoral heart to see congregants grow in their relationships with Jesus Christ. This person will teach and preach to the congregation in a variety of settings, while relating to the unique needs of a predominantly Asian-American congregation. Current ministries include Friday Night Youth Fellowship, Youth Sunday School, College & Career Fellowship, and Couples Fellowship. This position reports directly to the Senior Pastor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary
- Alignment with Boon Church and OCMA Statement of Faith
- Relational and team-based approach to leadership and ministry
- Strong teaching skills and a love for God’s Word
- Joyful spirit and good sense of humor; ability to relate with congregants of various backgrounds
- Ability to work independently without supervision