1. In performance of job responsibilities, to the Pastor of Worship and Vision
2. In planning and coordination to the Office Administrator
1. All events and volunteer management of the church in coordination with the Office Administrator
2. All special events of the church
1. Strong interpersonal skills – work with other staff members and visitors in a spirit of mutual respect, support,
2. Ability to be available for emergencies
3. The ability to make reasonable judgments about the cleanliness and safety of the
building and act accordingly.
4. The ability to work independently without frequent supervision.
1. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
2. Ability to climb on ladders for décor, organ, etc.
Specific Responsibilities (Including But Not Limited To):
1. Event coordinator (i.e. scheduled weddings, rentals, etc.)
a. Set-up and take down
b. Provide proper care, maintenance, and storage of church property and equipment.
c. Coordinate with Administrator on scheduled event rentals
d. Setup, staff, and cleanup for all church, staff or rental special events (i.e. Good Friday, Ash
e. Wednesday, etc.)
f. Special service opening, setup, and cleanup
g. Wednesday night programming
h. Sound technician for special events
2. Volunteer Coordinator
a. Sunday opening, service setup and cleanup
i. Opening and Closing Direction to volunteer pool
ii. If unable to coordinate volunteers you are responsible for covering
b. Management of volunteer pool to assist with general maintenance items (i.e. toilet breaks)
c. Plan for substitute(s) when needed and report to Administrator
d. Find volunteers to assist with weekday sidewalk snow removal and salting not covered by service