Responsibility: Oversee and manage variety of day-to-day operations, which provide an integral network of support systems to the ministries of the church.
Direct Supervisor to: Facilities Manager, Finance Manager, Food Services Director and Joint Supervision of Support Staff.
Experience: A minimum of ten years experience in a similar field.
* Responsible for direct reports shown above, liaison with designated committees, advice and council on HR matters and other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
* Responsible for Food Services, working with Food Service Manager on Wednesday night dinners and special events.
* Responsible for the financial accounting of the church, working with the financial manager on day-to-day operations.
* Responsible for assisting in the development of the church budget.
* Responsible for managing the budget of the church, in accordance with standing accounting policies and procedures.
* Responsible for managing the support staff through coordination of time away, job performance, compensation, schedules, meetings, and event planning.
* Responsible for the hiring of support staff and the administration of benefits, payroll processing, compliance with Health Care Reform and other Human Resources needs.
* Responsible for the approval of church calendar scheduling.
* Responsible for oversight of all I.T. needs, as liaison to I.T. service providers.
* Responsible for Development and Management of Staff Policies and Procedure Manuel.
* Responsible for the review/approval of all expenses prior to payment.
* Responsible for collaboration with ministerial colleagues where major funding is required.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with vendors.
* Responsible for serving as liaison to Stewardship and Personnel Committees.
* Responsible for working with Treasurer to secure and maintain insurances and risk management.
* Responsible for providing training/orientation and continuing education with support staff.
* Demonstrates ability to be a team player, with capacity to work cooperatively with gifted and competent colleagues toward a common goal.
* Demonstrates good decision-making abilities, able to make the tough call, while maintaining healthy relationships with peers as well as those being supervised.
* Demonstrates commitment to protect confidential information.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Demonstrates above average organization skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Demonstrate capacity for multi-tasking and prioritizing.
* Demonstrates ability to lead and manage people with fairness and grace.