Our driving mission at Anthem Community Church is to help others live the truth of Jesus in everyday life. We strive to create an environment where people are encouraged to experience the presence of God. Our messages are Bible-based, creative, and offer practical insights to relevant issues that concern everyone. Our music style is an expression of contemporary culture yet is driven by lyrics that reflect our reverence to an awesome and holy God.
The Executive Pastor for Anthem Community Church is a proactive and confident self-starter who is focused on achieving our defined mission and vision. This key leader oversees the operations, strategic planning, outreach, administration, finances and human resources elements to achieve vision. This senior leader will support, coach, and assess the pastoral staff, implement processes to optimize operational capabilities, drive to expand and unify the church, and manage resources effectively.
- Oversees and integrates all church operational segments including Creative Arts, Family Life, Discipleship, Finance, and Human Resources.
- Facilitates and directs productive interactions between senior pastor, advisors/elders, pastors and other staff members.
- Collaborates with senior pastor and advisors/elders regarding ministry administration and achievement of the mission and vision of ACC through a fully communicated and adopted strategic plan.
- Oversees human resources operations and collaborates with the Senior Pastor and Human Resources Manager to ensure that ACC has the right people in the right seats, equipped in the right way, to achieve the right results.
- Oversees the financial performance, budget management, and fundraising operations of ACC and its various operational segments.
- Oversees social media accounts and other communications to ensure that the messaging is aligned with Biblical principles and ACC’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Collaborates with ACC Pastors and staff to develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure effective operation of the organization.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have declared and received the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant organizational leadership experience
- Strong people and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience and passion for personal evangelism.
- Meets the qualifications of an elder as outlined in Scripture (1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1).
- Must demonstrate an acceptable balance of confidence, expertise, humility, and humor.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Seminary degree
- Experience as an ordained minister of the gospel.