Assist the Pastor in leading the church to function as a New Testament Church, with specific responsibility for the Worship, Youth, and Children’s Ministries. He is directly supervised by the pastor. This is a full-time position. He must work in unity with the pastor, the deacons, and the overall church family and must attend all church services.
Worship Ministry (20%)
· Work with pastor to plan corporate worship services.
· Lead and oversee Audio Visual ministry.
· Develop lay leadership in Worship ministries.
· Plan and submit budget proposals for Worship ministries.
Family Ministry (70%)
· Develop and execute and oversee Student Ministries for FBC.
· Develop and execute and oversee Children’s Ministries for FBC.
· Develop lay leadership in Student ministries.
· Plan and submit budget proposals for Family ministries.
General Pastoral (10%)
· Assist pastor as needed with churchwide functions.
· Fill the pulpit as needed and scheduled.
· Provide additional leadership in the absence of the pastor.
· Professing Christian called to Pastoral Ministry
· Ministry Preparation Master of Divinity preferred, other considered.
· Formal music training preferred.
· Student ministry experience preferred
· Acceptance of Baptist Faith and Message 2000 required.