Principle Function: To provide support to the Student Pastor and the Student Ministry Staff.
1. Professing believer in Jesus Christ.
2. Bachelors Degree (or actively pursuing a ministry degree)
3. Verifiable experience in working with middle school or high school students
4. Acknowledge a specific calling to vocational ministry with a vision for reaching students with the Gospel and impacting them and their families for Christ.
1. Lead and develop High School staff to their fullest potential.
2. Set the example of how the rest of the High School staff should act.
3. Present professional approach to student ministry in manner, appearance and work ethic. Including consistent office schedule and communication with responsibility and integrity.
2. Assist in the day-to-day operation of the Student Ministry and scheduled student events, retreats/activities.
3. Assist in planning, selecting, implementing and assist teach curriculum for Bible Study and Wednesday nights.
4. Assist in the development of an outreach strategy for High School students that include a campus ministry on multiple local campuses and visit student campuses.
5. Be attentive to any spiritual or behavioral challenges the students may be facing and minister as appropriate with students and guided by the facts, prayer, and council.
6. As needed, lead games/ announcements etc for Wednesday night LIVE.
7. As needed, help conduct hospital visits for High School students.
8. Lead out in initiating follow-up with students who have visited SBC or made a decision at a Student Ministry meeting.
9. Assist in Ministry Team oversight for the Student Ministry area.
10. Assist the Student Ministry by co.