Seeking a highly passionate and focused self-starter.
To lead and oversee an active and effective Children’s ministry serving children and families.
Pastor Children & Families
- Conceptualize and create a compelling children’s ministry program
- Attend children’s events
- Communicate and connect parents with resources
- Counsel families with concerns, questions, problems
- Host families and children at Sunday morning Gckids
- Support the vision of the church by demonstrating that God is alive, active, and attractive.
- Review and select curriculum
- Research and stay up to date on latest technologies, best practices, and engaging resources
- Plan and deliver appropriate content for online worship and corresponding online resources
- Provide parents with at-home Bible teaching tools
- Purchase and manage materials for the Gckids space
- Recruit, train, and encourage a team of teachers, helpers, and hosts
- Plan and facilitate team trainings
- Schedule and oversee an effective Sunday morning team
- Schedule and host team events
- Plan and facilitate creatively engaging events for children and families
- Organize and oversee event teams
Above all else, protect the sanctity of childhood by providing a safe place for children to experience the incredible love of GOD!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, pastoring children & families, instructional oversight, team management, and event coordination. For more information or to view the complete job description, visit thegracechurch.net/now-hiring