Riverside Community Church is seeking a full time Kids Ministry Director/Pastor for our Mills Campus, located in the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills (mall). The Kids Ministry Director/Pastor is called and is passionate in helping kids find and follow Jesus. This role is best suited for a person committed to growth, teamwork, and effectively leading a team of volunteers. Our Kids Team values Godliness, creativity, fun, and the ability to identify and unfold the exciting new future of what Kids Ministry could look like in an ever-changing culture. We believe this role is foundational in our ministry and are excited to bring the right fit to the team.
- Oversee, plan, and implement all discipleship programs and activities for kids birth through elementary.
- Help to research, plan, and write curriculum that will be used for all kids.
- Recruit, equip, and train volunteers and staff.
- Oversee Sunday morning volunteer schedule and communicate regularly with staff and volunteers.
- Oversee Wednesday evening Preschool Ministry.
- Intentionally create a positive volunteer and staff culture through corporate quality time and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Plan and setup for weekly ministry events as well as two to three large events each year.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Oversee Ministry budget and expenses.
- Perform any other job related tasks as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.