McDowell Moutain Community Church of Scottsdale, Arizona is seeking a KIDS Pastor. McDowell is a community following Jesus, learning to love. We exist to love people and see them find new life in Christ. Our ministry team is passionate about seeing that happen through various ministries, experiences, and relationships in our world. We work hard because we believe so much in this mission. And we also have fun because we love doing life together. We’re looking for a key full-time leader to join the team as our KIDS pastor and help us lead into the future. The right candidate will be committed to the team long-term and want to put down roots in this community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing the KIDS reach and engagement by creating and implementing a strategy that draws kids and families to McDowell
- Recruiting, developing, and empowering teams of volunteers to implement a dynamic ministry to kids
- Pastoring families and encouraging them to connect what happens on the weekends with what happens weekly in the home
- Serving on the NextGen team, championing and leading the charge in reaching and developing the faith of the next generation
- Pastoring those in our church through spiritual direction, baptism, parent/child dedication, mentoring, weddings, funerals, etc.
What you need to have:
- A growing, authentic relationship with Jesus
- A self-starter mentality that is able to see a vision move into reality
- High-energy; detail-oriented
- Dynamic communicator to kids and parents
- A heart for the next generation
Scottsdale is located in the Sonoran Desert on the northeast side of Phoenix, AZ at the foot of the scenic McDowell Mountains. Scottsdale is annually rated among the nation’s most desirable communities to in which to live, visit and do business. Scottsdale is an affluent community filled with many entrepreneurial leaders and executives and a destination for many young families.
Does this sound like an environment in which you would like to serve? Apply here: https://chemistry.fyi/nct