Freedom Hill Community Church, a Southern Baptist Church located in Stow, OH, is prayerfully seeking a Lead Pastor to lead our congregation and grow our church. The role is bi-vocational for now with the intent to be full-time as the church grows. We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the basis for any statement of faith. The church subscribes to the current doctrinal statement of the “Baptist Faith and Message” of the Southern Baptist Convention. We dedicate ourselves together as a body of baptized believers in Jesus Christ individually committed to sharing the good news of salvation to lost mankind.
Role and Responsibilities
The Lead Pastor is responsible for leading the church in functioning as a New Testament church. He will have the support of the deacons and church committees in fulfilling pastoral duties. Key responsibilities include:
- Preaching and teaching the congregation.
- Leading the congregation, the organizations, and the church staff in performing their respective tasks.
- Creating and implementing a plan for enhanced community outreach and church growth.
- Available for 20 office hours per week, including pastoral care.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- An accredited university or seminary degree or 3+ years pastoral experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with people of all demographics
- Social media skills
- Master of Divinity degree (or working towards it) from an accredited university or seminary
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume.