The Ministry Mechanics are excited to partner with Hope Chapel to fill an available Lead Pastor position. Hope Chapel is a Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) church located in Pine Hill, NJ. The successful candidate will be an articulate advocate and communicator for the vision, mission, and core values of Hope Chapel. They are seeking a man who is authentic, approachable, and who can inspire those in the church and those yet to come, to serve the needs of Pine Hill and its surrounding community. Accordingly, a very high emphasis is placed on the ability to preach, teach, and facilitate worship in ways that both retain existing and attract new people that can multiply the effectiveness of the church.
Information and minimum requirements for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Full-time salaried, exempt position.
- Hours are expected to be 50-60 hours/week with a 5-day work week (Sunday being mandatory).
- We expect the Lead Pastor to select a single consistent Sabbath day and keep it free of all church business.
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees (M.Div or equivalent) required. Graduate degree must be from a school accredited by the Association of Theological Schools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading or assistant leading in a growing church setting.
- Must be a believer in the priesthood and ministry of all believers, including the empowerment and release of female staff members in all areas of pastoral leadership (preaching, teaching, discipling of the entire body, etc.)
- Must be accredited/licensed/ordained with the Christian and Missionary Alliance, or able to meet the standard for accreditation, licensing, and ordination with the Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- Full agreement and alignment with the doctrinal statement and distinctives of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, and the mission, vision, and core values of Hope Chapel.
To read the FULL JOB DESCRIPTION follow the link here at The Ministry Mechanics website.
They have a great facility and are looking for the right leader to reach their community and make a big difference. This is a great opportunity!
Pine Hill is located 30 minutes from Philadelphia, PA and is just 90 minutes from the NJ coast, NYC and DC.
Check out this video to get an idea of what a weekend experience is like at Hope Chapel.
Think you may be the right person for the job? Send your resume to [email protected].