Seacoast Vineyard Church is a 22-year old Vineyard church that is currently pastored by its founding pastor, Tim Holt. Tim is seeking to transition out of his lead pastor position.
Myrtle Beach, SC is a popular beach community for retirees, families on vacation, college students (Coastal Carolina University & HG Technical College is close by), and young entrepreneurs who want to start businesses in a popular vacation destination. Myrtle Beach proper has a population of around 35,000 people. The beach community, known as the Grand Strand, has a population of 330,000. 14 million tourists visit our area yearly. Our church has a very good relationship with our city, police department, and mayor. We minister to as many as 3,000 international students through the J1 program each summer. We coordinate & work with the city, state & federal government in this venture. This has grown to include 43 other churches and 5 other All Nation Café sites along the beach. Our outreach pastor oversees this.
The Senior Pastor is responsible for:
· Leading a staff of 4 full-time & 4 part-time.
· Leading a church board that consists currently of 6 people.
· Leading and developing the mission, vision, and goals of the church.
· Preparing and Preaching of Sunday services (double services); Seacoast has a preaching team available (Tim created & developed – 4 people).
· Being committed to and fully informed of a Kingdom perspective as taught in the Vineyard (“naturally supernatural,” “already, not yet,” non-religious but passionate about Jesus and His love for the world, His active engagement in the world via the Holy Spirit).
· Participating with Association of Vineyard Churches in Regional & National events.
· Overseeing a budget of $900,000/year
· Seminary degree(s) preferred, however experience will be considered (in addition to/in lieu of).
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience full-time on staff as an associate, or senior pastor at a Vineyard church.
· Recommendation from current pastor (or Area/Regional Overseer), and two other references.
· Agree to background check.
· Take the Campion and Associates multi- inventory assessment (MMPI-2, etc.).
· Send resume, 3 references & 2 examples of your preaching to email@example.com
· Mail to:
Seacoast Vineyard Church
Attn: Tim Holt, and/or Bruce Fowler
504 27thAve. N.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577