Media Coordinator is an on-going support position that helps to plan and organize with other ministries to
execute requirements for media during worship services and special events. This includes:
● Recruiting and onboarding of new media ministry members
● Planning and scheduling training events for new and existing members
● Scheduling and Management of all media servant workers for upcoming services and/or special events (Camera, Computer Operators, Directors)
● Attend production meetings with MWA to assist in planning for upcoming services
● Preparation of media displays for service (via Pro-Presenter)
● Coordination with other ministries to obtain media assets for services (including songs, litany, responsive reading, prayer list, graphic/video announcements , sermon/scripture)
● Regular review of media equipment/technology needs (upgrades, maintenance, repairs) and submit fulfillment requests for orders to MWA/Technology Lead
● Regular review of media general supply needs and submit fulfillment request to MWA
● Light Graphic Design/Editing
● Basic Video Editing if required
During service the following support activities are performed :
● Assist in setup/breakdown of cameras and other A/V before and after service
● Test A/V equipment and sanitize if needed (e.g. headsets, walkie-talkies)
● Review supplies needs (pens, paper, batteries, CD/DVD media)
● Assist in obtaining any updates or changes required during service for media
● Support any needs of media servant workers during their service on camera, direction and computer
This position is within the Music Worship and Arts Ministry and will report to the Director of
Music, Worship and Arts.
Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, etc). Pro-Presenter (Media Display), Worship Planner
(Scheduling and Contact Management), Final Cut Pro, Photoshop.
Hours Required: Flexible schedule to be determined.