The Middle School Girls Director is responsible for the spiritual growth and development of middle school girls. Alongside the Student Pastor, she will help carry out the goal of targeting and retaining middle school girls as well as growing them toward spiritual maturity.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least two years experience in student ministry is preferred
- Must be a Christian with Godly character (Titus 2:6-8, Romans 12:9-21).
- Must possess a genuine love for students.
- Must be a maturing believer who is pursuing sanctification and the fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23).
- Must resolve conflict with others in the ministry in accordance with Matthew 18:15-20.
- Must embrace our church’s doctrinal position without reservation and be an advocate of our philosophy of ministry both in public and in private.
- Knows and follows the policies in the Student Safety Handbook and holds our fellow leaders accountable.
- Attend weekly corporate church worship
- First Colleyville membership is required
The Middle School Girls’ Director will accomplish the mission through the following roles:
- LEADER OF LEADERS…she will recruit, train and shepherd a team of adult leaders who are committed to the vision of reaching a small group of middle schoolers. She will make sure every middle school girl has an adult leader who is shepherding them.
- CONNECTOR…she will draw students in, working alongside staff to maintain ministry systems to accomplish the following: (A) Onboard and capture new students. (B) Ensure all female middle schoolers are connected to a leader who knows, cares, and challenges them with the scriptures. (C) Maintain a visible presence in our schools.
- WELCOMER…she will create a warm and fun environment where students feel like they belong because they are known, loved and cared for; no matter their spiritual condition or personality.