Immediate opening to:
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 6th grade, including Sunday mornings & nights, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc.
- Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning & encourage spiritual growth.
- Vision for reaching not only children, but young family units both churched & unchurched.
- Lead and develop a team culture with children’s ministry volunteers.
- Oversee and maintain the logistics of ensuring a safe and secure environment for children and families.
- Train and equip parents to spiritually lead their children.
- Oversee childcare for all-church events as directed, e.g. productions, conferences, seminars, holiday events, etc.
- Oversee welcome and follow-up systems for all new families and children who visit.
- Manage/track ministry budget.
- Active and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, evidenced by action, attitude and behavior.
- Energetic, enthusiastic spirit
- Seminary Graduate (Recent graduates and 2021 graduates are encouraged to apply.)
- Administration and relational gifts.
- Collaborative and humble. Works well in a team environment affording cooperation & compromise.
- Visionary who is committed to leading the ministry toward growth and constantly improving it in all areas.
- Innovative and Creative
- Positive Christian Attitude
- Desire and ability to focus their time on equipping, training, recruiting, and leading volunteers.
- Ability to strategically plan and delegate responsibilities.
- Support and contribute to the overall mission of the Church.
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: January 9, 2021