The Pastor or Director for Children and Their Families is responsible for ensuring HeartLand Church partners with our families of children to make, mature, and multiply the next generation of disciples of Christ.
- Own HeartLand Church’s vision and mission.
- Determine ways to effectively cast and invite others into God’s vision for children and their families.
- Develop and personally cast vision for HeartLand Kids.
- Develop and implement a strategy to partner with families to make, mature, and multiply the next generation of disciples of Christ.
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot all aspects of our weekend and special event experience for children and their families.
3. Leadership Development
- Build, oversee, and champion a culture of leadership development within the HeartLand Kids Ministry.
- Read books and attend trainings for sharpening your discipleship and development methods.