International Christian Fellowship of Nicaragua (ICF), an interdenominational, English-speaking fellowship, is currently looking for a pastor/elder. ICF is a Christ-centered, Bible-based, group of Christians who seek to follow Jesus Christ as Lord, live according to his will and minister in his name. ICF began in 1993, with its primary objective to minister to missionaries and others engaged in a variety of full-time Christian activities. ICF has been blessed with not only strong spiritual leadership but also with its warm, caring missionary community despite the diversity of denominations and ministry focuses.
In an effort to minister to the spiritual needs of the English-speaking community of Nicaragua, the job responsibilities of the ICF Pastor include: preaching, pastoral counseling, discipleship and church administration. This position comes with a living stipend.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- To have a daily, abiding relationship with God through the Word and prayer and fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
- To have some form of cross-cultural and/or international living experience.
- To have prior pastoral and/or missionary experience.
- To be an ordained minister by a recognized evangelical church.
- To have training and experience in pastoral counseling and exhibit relational skills as a strength.
- To be able to minister to people from a wide variety of theological and ecclesiological backgrounds.
- To be willing to make a 2 year commitment.
Our desire is to find someone to fill this position as soon as possible.