First Baptist Church of North Augusta, SC is searching for a Pastor of Media and Communications to oversee all aspects of broadcast, communications, and social media. This new position at FBC North Augusta needs to be an expert in production, audio-visual skills, and communications. This leader will be responsible for team-building for both staff and volunteers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the development & operation of all production/technical systems
- Standardize messaging across all platforms: online, print, and in-person
- Oversee all aspects of media, broadcast, communications, and social media
- Provide training for all production volunteers that accomplish the vision of developing people to move from beginner to professional
- Conceptualize and produce videos to enhance the worship service experience
- Create campaigns to attract more people to services and events
- Oversee all media/technology equipment and future installation and renovation projects
- Develop and execute inspiring and engaging experiences in partnership with the Worship Pastor
- Collaborate with Communications Director and Media Director to monitor the Sunday morning experience of our Online Campus and Facebook Live
- Be a production expert. Identify and implement new technology, systems, and creativity that take our production experience to new levels
- Create and manage the annual production budget.
What you need to have:
- Skills and experience in videography, lighting, audio engineering, and video editing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or AVL technologies or document previous employment in a position that would demonstrate skills commiserate to a BS in at least one of the listed areas
- Evidence of a flourishing relationship with Jesus and commitment to His church
- Expert in audio, video, and lighting for live events
- Understanding of camera/audio streaming
- Effective communication and people skills
- The desire to lead and develop teams
- Basic video editing knowledge
People enjoy living in the small-town of North Augusta, SC, just minutes away from all the amenities of the second largest city in Georgia, Augusta. The area surrounding the church, locally known as the Central Savannah River Area, is home to nearly 800,000 people. North Augusta is known regionally as the “Riverfront Community of South Carolina” and enjoys a recently developed riverfront area.
Does this sound like an area in which you would like to serve? Apply at the link below: