The Pastor of Student Ministry Worship serves on the Student Ministries Staff of Fellowship Church and works directly with the Middle School and High School teams. Our aim is to cultivate a thriving culture of worship in Student Ministries through the development and discipleship of our student vocalists, instrumentalists, and tech teams. This position is a full- time position and reports to the High School Pastor and Middle School Leadership Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the Mission, Purpose and Core Values of Fellowship church and maintain behaviors that are consistent with
- Understand the ministry purpose and demonstrate it in performance of job responsibilities
- Cultivate a culture of worship in both Middle and High School by developing both worship leaders and
- Be the primary worship leader on stage and overall shepherd of the worship
- Recruit and train students to serve in various roles on the worship and tech
- Meet with Student Ministry teams
- Coordinate and schedule bands through Planning
- Prepare worship service in
- Report CCLI
- Assist in planning and production of weekly Student Ministry Plan worship sets and run two weekly worship rehearsals per ministry.
- Give oversight to tech, including ongoing recruitment, training, and
- Help create an atmosphere of worship through stage set up and quarterly design
- Act as a bridge between Student Ministry and other worship ministries (Main worship, Preteen, Kid’s Ministry) to ensure that we are all working together.
- Assist in planning and producing events that include worship (Fall Remix, Friendsgiving, Worship Nights, )
- Various responsibilities associated with being a pastor at
- Education: College degree preferred or working towards
- Spiritual maturity
- Heart and passion for teaching
- A combination of spiritual gifts pertaining to worship and
- Experience leading worship, both vocally and instrumentally (guitar or piano).
- Basic understanding of music theory and live sound
- Knowledge of ProPresenter, Planning Center, Keynote, Apple OS, Sound and
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodation):
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or
- Frequently required to reach with hands and
- Frequently required to stand and walk
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
The intent of this position description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that are required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in this description.