Shiloh Terrace Baptist Church, Dallas Texas is accepting resumes for the full time position of Pastor. A letter of recommendation is to be included. Resumes can be sent electronically to [email protected] or [email protected] or mailed to Pastor Search Committee, Shiloh Terrace Baptist, 9810 La Prada Dr, Dallas Tx 75228. Additional information is available on the church website at STBC.ORG
1. Experience: A licensed or ordained minister holding to Baptist teachings; 5 + years of experience as a pastor; seminary degree required
2. Preaching: Preaches and teaches the Bible while making it relevant to life; preaches to people of all ages
3. Prayer: Prays diligently and encourages a lifestyle of prayer; is committed to both public and private prayer, leads by example.
4. Counseling: Gives sound biblical counsel, advise, and guidance; has a personal interest in helping people, visits those in need.
5. Leadership: leads by biblical example and lifestyle, putting God first; eager to serve with humility; leads the church to be excited about being involved in church activities.
6. Outreach/ Evangelism: Exhibits a history of successful growth in SS and Worship; Is committed to reaching the people in our community and throughout the earth through various ministries, missions, and outreach opportunities; Is able to relate to all cultures; encourages the congregation to take part in outreach opportunities.
7. Missions: Has a heart for missions both locally and globally.
8. Discipleship: Teaches the Bible while addressing different styles of people; is committed to growing the church in spirit and numbers
9. Administration: Works well with and guides the church staff; encourages the efforts of church committees and ministries; Is a visionary leader in leading the staff and the church
10. Community: Is involved with local schools, businesses, etc in the community
11. Other: Has a biblical view of marriage(one man & one woman); wife is involved in ministries of the church; approximate age 35-55 years old; Conservative vs Moderate; Bi-lingual would be a plus.