Templeton Presbyterian Church (TPC), located in the small town of Templeton on the scenic central coast of California, is seeking to hire a full-time Pastor (Head of Staff) to replace its Pastor of over 20 years who is soon to retire.
● Pastor and Head of Staff: administration, oversight and support of full-time and part-time paid staff; Moderator of Session
● Worship Leadership: Biblical fidelity in stewarding all aspects of worship: preaching, prayers, music, administration of sacraments, equipping lay leadership, officiating weddings and funerals etc
● Pastoral care and counseling, visitation, and support of lay pastoral care ministries (Stephen Ministry, small group leaders, etc) ● Provide vision and guidance for all Christian Education programs, including children, youth and adult
● Promote, organize, lead and teach all new member classes
● Guide the church’s mission outreach locally and globally
● Discipling of Elders and Deacons through training and follow-up support of their respective ministries
● Master of Divinity, or its equivalent, from an accredited seminary ● Committed to Christian Reformed Theology and ECO Essential Tenets and Confessional Standards ● Ordained by ECO, or by another Reformed denomination and eligible for ECO ordination ● Demonstrated significant pastoral experience ● Relevant Experience managing staff and/or volunteers
TPC offers competitive salary and benefits, including study leave and vacation.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following three items as a .pdf file, via email to [email protected]
1. Statement of Faith
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Vision Statement for Leadership of TPC