- Develop project plans, timelines, metrics and deliverables for all projects assigned
- Coordinate scheduling and development of project documentation
- Create and distribute RFPs, create formal responses to RFPs with written questions for clarification on projects
- Gather, organize, and track SLAs and contracts through file sharing
- Set reoccurring project team meetings, facilitate meetings, and ensure follow up items are assigned as needed
- Monitor project budgets and collaborate with Finance Department to ensure that all accounts payable requests are received and processed in a timely manner
- Assist with annual budget development, compliance and contract audits for assigned projects
- Lead long term projects (estimating, financial tracking, time tracking, project timeline applications, etc.) adjusting the tools and resources as required to effectively manage each project
- Implement a scorecard and metric development and tracking process on all projects
- Collaborate and create culture team projects
- Coordinate project activities and events ensuring communication flow across departments and teams
- Attends and successfully completed all training as required by Concord Church
- Time Management managing ones own time and the time of the team.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Establish and Maintain Interpersonal Relationships Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time. Builds partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Plan and Align – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Instill Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
This position is an individual contributor and has no direct reports.
- Work is conducted in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to manage stress, build professional and collaborative relationships, and reason through complex church business situations is required.
- A flexible schedule is required since this position requires evening and weekend work due to scheduled events.