- To effectively and fervently preach and teach the Word of God.
- To Biblically lead the members and staff of Belleview Baptist Church in areas of worship, evangelism, discipleship, ministry and fellowship.
- To provide pastoral care through Biblical guidance and counseling.
- To assist and equip our membership to effectively reach the lost, not only in our community, but wherever God should lead.
- He shall be either ordained or a candidate for ordination
- Higher education is required, with some seminary education preferred.
- Shall meet Biblical qualifications as set forth in I Timothy 3:1-7
- He shall be a good steward of his income and faithful in tithing.
- If married, his wife shall share in his dedication and loyalty to God and the church.
Please send resume to either the email or physical address below. Please provide a DVD or link to streaming media.
Contact: David Stolz, Chairman, Pastor Search Committee.