As we boldly proclaim Christ and represent Him in this world, Calvary Hills Baptist Church, a Bible based church, is looking for a new FT Senior Pastor. Calvary Hills is a dynamic, growing congregation in one of the most rapidly expanding areas of one of the fastest growing cities in the country.
Our New Shepherd will:
– Proclaim the gospel through expository preaching, personal witness and lifestyle
– Possess character traits and commitment to the qualities represented in scripture; 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:2-4
– Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ as the only hope of salvation (Romans 10:14-15)
– Believe and proclaim God’s Word as inspired, inerrant, infallible, and sufficient while possessing the passion to live and serve in this faith
– Have experience in church leadership/church planting; prefer 5-10 yrs experience
– Have a solid seminary education with preferred M. Div
Best Fit for CHBC:
– He will be a servant leader, filled with the Spirit, who is gifted with relating to a multi-generational congregation
– Shepherd who is motivated to building their own professional ministry staff
– Pastor skilled at developing Leaders within the congregation to serve through the Church Leadership Team
– Shepherd who is not afraid to declare the whole counsel of God, preaching all that God wants us to know (Acts 20:27)
– Pastor committed to a Southern Baptist Convention understanding of Christian faith and adherence to the “Baptist Faith and Message 2000.”
– Leader who keeps the church informed and active within the SBC, SBCT, BGCT, and the SABA.
Please send your resume by email.
Treasure the Word of God – Train the People of God – Trust the Spirit of God