- Lead the congregation with God-inspired, biblical preaching and teaching
- Lead and encourage the congregation to share the gospel locally and beyond
- Work with deacons, church officers, and committees as they perform their assigned responsibilities
- Supervise the church staff, both paid and volunteer
- Be active in all church ministries
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to church members, as needed
- Devoted to personal prayer and Bible study
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Meets the biblical requirements of a pastor as stated in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, 1 Peter 5:1-6
- Complete agreement with The Baptist Faith and Message 2000
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree is required
- Accredited Master’s degree in ministry-related field is required, but may be in progress
- 5+ years as a senior lead pastor experience
- 10+ years of ministry experience
- Qualified candidates may submit their resume by email.
- Please include the following: cover letter, statement of faith, doctrinal statement, resume, picture, and links to sermons.
- We will acknowledge the receipt of your resume.
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: November 1, 2021