First Baptist Church, Kahoka, MO, is seeking a Senior Pastor to join the Elder Leadership Team that is currently in place. This position will function with the Elder team to guide the local congregation in a way that glorifies God, spreads the Gospel, helps individuals grow in their knowledge and understanding of the Bible, and seeks to set an example of a life truly lived and devoted to Christ Jesus.
Primary Responsibilities will be, but not limited to, the following:
- Strive to be part of the FBC Kahoka family of believers.
- Fill the pulpit on Sunday morning, preaching and teaching the word of God.
- Be available to teach Sunday School.
- Oversee Sunday School teaching to ensure it aligns with the Bible.
- Be available to help with the teaching side of Youth Ministries.
- Schedule office hours on a weekly basis to be available to those in need.
- Lead the Elder team in providing counseling to those in need.
- Be available to conduct wedding ceremonies and funeral ministries when needed.
- Look for and create opportunities to spread the Gospel with the lost community around Kahoka.
- Advise and train the lay Elders of the church to help them be more equipped to serve.
- Offer support to maintain proper functions of the church.
These details are coming soon. In the meantime, if you have questions or are interested in the position please email us.