- The Senior Pastor is responsible for day-to-day church operations and oversees church staff.
- The Senior Pastor and staff collaborate on direction and implementation of church policy, ministries and direction
- Provide counsel in crisis situations for a maximum of four sessions (more in-depth counseling will be referred and/or coordinated through other ministries)
- Ensure relational care is taking place through small groups, coaching, and other relationships
- Establish and ensure Riverwood’s community involvement with the area body of Christ.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in ministry from a Christian College and a willingness to complete further education. A Master of Divinity degree with an accredited evangelical seminary is highly sought
- Five or more years of previous pastoral experience (may be as associate, youth, or lay leader)
- Commitment to Riverwood’s statement of faith, vision, purposes, values, and people
- Participating member of Riverwood (see Constitution, Article Four) or will become one
- Baptism by Immersion or willingness to be baptized
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: February 28, 2022