Senior Pastor needed to shepherd the spiritual welfare of a caring congregation eager to grow in Beech Grove, Indiana. Beech Grove neighbors the southeast portion of Indianapolis and there are many spiritual needs in our area. The position will lead the congregation through worship and learning while being the executive officer of the church.
- As set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Biblically adept, including ability for spiritual leadership consistent with the Baptist Faith & Message 2000
- Called to lead
- Able to balance outreach goals with more traditional ‘watching the flock’ aspects of pastorship like visitation
- At least 3-5 years pastoral experience with all age groups
- Experience growing a congregation
- Experience with community ministries
Applicants must either mail a cover letter and resume, Audio and/or video links to recent sermons must also be provided to the email or send hard copies to Pastor Search Committee to Church address.