Seeking full-time Senior Pastor to lead and grow a Southern Baptist Church averaging 125-150 in attendance to function as a New Testament church. The pastor will be responsible for providing pastoral leadership to the church staff and deacons as he leads the church to plan, coordinate, and fulfill the ministries of the church. The pastor would also lead the church to move into an elder-led church government model.
- Should be licensed and ordained by a Southern Baptist Church.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years experience but preferably 8+ years experience as a Senior Pastor.
- Should have a minimum of a B.A. degree from an accredited college, but preferably holds a M-Div. degree from an accredited seminary.
- Should embrace a doctrinal commitment to the distinctive of the Southern Baptist Convention, 2000 Baptist Faith & Message and Reformed Theology.
- Should meet the spiritual, personal and character qualifications of an elder found in I Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, and I Peter 5:2-3.
Resumes should include:
- Summary of education and ministry experience.
- One page summary of your personal conversion testimony and spiritual journey.
- Three references:
- A leader who has been a co-worker with you in ministry
- A pastor or Associational Leader who is familiar with your spiritual journey
- A friend or church member who is familiar with you.
- Links to 3 available sermon samples to email