- Job Requirements:
The Pastor will be a man who possesses the heart of a shepherd and the qualifications described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Job Description:
• Plans and conducts worship services, develops sermons, coordinates with music leadership, and leads in the observances of the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s supper.
• Leads the congregation in effective programs to fulfill the Great Commission.
• Visits and ministers to members and prospective members in homes, nursing care facilities, and hospitals.
• Conducts biblical counseling as needed, and performs wedding ceremonies and funeral services.
• Maintains a vital relationship with the Lord through daily Bible study and prayer.
- Contact Person: David Ammann