PURPOSE: To provide a balanced ministry of preaching, teaching, pastoral care, and organizational leadership to the congregation and to enable the church to grow to its full potential in membership, mission, and in spiritual vitality.
1. To provide leadership in worship that is biblically based and theologically sound. Plan worship services in conjunction with the Director of Worship and Music (DWM) which allow for the sincere worship of God, faithful preaching of God’s Word, a warmth of fellowship, which lead
to unity and spiritual growth of the membership and awaken them to an active mission in the world.
2. To provide leadership as directed by the Session to the Session’s Committees as they reach out to members and plan for programs which will enable the church to grow and glorify God.
3. To supervise and direct the staff to grow to their God given potential and fulfill the vision and mission of the church.
4. To administer the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
5. To provide counseling, nurture, home visitations, and pastoral services to the members and friends of Wintersburg, including those in crisis situations.
6. To conduct weddings and funeral serves as pastoral services of Wintersburg.
7. To take appropriate responsibility within our denomination and other organizations as other duties permit.
EVALUATION: Performance review will be conducted by Admin. Committee Semi–annually in April and November.
SEND DOCUMENTATION (resume, statement of faith, etc.) via email.