Desired qualities include:
• Passion. A passion to lead a regular gathering to engage in spiritual topics, teaching, prayer, providing for the spiritual relational and personal well–being of those in our community and seeking justice for all persons.
• Administration. Ability to execute the administrative needs and duties of our community.
• Leadership. Provide leadership to Aldea staff and volunteer community as we forge a path towards our future and embrace opportunities for growth, partnership and outreach.
• Teachable. Embraces and provides feedback and a willingness to be always becoming,
emerging and unfolding as we practice our faith to seek God together.
• Flexible. Embraces change and creativity, and understands the nature of working with
volunteers in an innovative environment.
Position: Historically, the Sr. Leader position has been part time. We are open to discussion to elevate to a full time position depending on experience, circumstances and needs.
Pay and Benefits: Negotiable
• Bachelor’s Degree – Bible College or Seminary training preferred.
• Prior ministry experience preferred.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and resume by email.