The Staff Pastor will provide ministry support for local church, church services, ministry guests and other special events.
* Promote and implement the vision of Pastor Parsley in all services provided by the Local Church Office.
* This leader meets and works with the local church Administrative Team, Elders, Children’s & Youth Pastors, Music Ministry, Staff Pastors, and others to fulfill the mission of the church.
* Oversees and organizes all major events for the church family, children’s ministry , and youth Ministry, and annual conferences and events.
* Manages the volunteers for the Ministry including but not limited to greeters, ushers, hostesses, medical personnel, and workers for annual conferences and events.
* Participate in service planning meetings and event planning meetings.
* Provides a high level of Christian care and service to the church family in the time of bereavement, funerals, weddings, illness, and other challenges.
* Serves all segments of the church population including the underprivileged and those with physical challenges.
* Assist in alter ministry and evangelizing to the church community.
* Compile spreadsheets, flow charts, database information and statistical information on the progress of all reporting ministries.
* May make visits to members that are house bound due to illness, elderly, hospitalized, or experiencing loss of a loved one.
* Coordinate expressions from the Ministry for appreciation , illness, bereavement, and meal efforts.
* Administer the Lord’s supper during church services and at other opportunities
* Evangelize the local, state, national, and international audience in church services, Breakthrough crusades. 125 Live, and special events.
* Nurture and disciple members
* Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous and Christ-like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral conduct and mission, vision, and values of World Harvest Church.
* Bachelor degree in Church Administration, Ministry or equivalent preferred.
* 2-3 years experience in local church ministry or equivalent.
* Demonstrate a consistent personal character of integrity; maintain a teachable spirit and the ability to work well with others of differing gifts and convictions.
* Strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and written for the purpose of public interaction; the ability to lead, counsel and teach the Word of God effectively.
* Valid Ohio driver’s license with a good driving record and be insurable.
* The ability to pass and clear a thorough background check.
By submitting your application or resume to World Harvest Church or Harvest Preparatory School, you are agreeing to the Application & Resume Terms of Submission.
To be considered for one of the positions above, download the World Harvest Church Employment Application (PDF) and email or fax it along with your resume and a letter of introduction to:
Confidential Email Address: [email protected]
Confidential Fax Line: (614) 834-3324
In your letter of introduction, please express your interest in the desired position, present your salary expectations, and highlight your qualifications.
World Harvest Church offers competitive wages commensurate with education and experience. All full-time positions have great benefits, including full family medical, dental and vision insurance for staff members and their immediate family. We also offer life insurance, disability, insurance, retirement funds, paid vacations, personal leave time and paid extended holidays.
Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous and Christ-like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral conduct and mission, vision, and values of World Harvest Church.