Eastview Christian Church in Martinsville, Indiana is looking to hire a dual director position focusing in the ministry areas of Children’s/Youth leadership and creative Outreach.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree from a Restoration Bible college or equivalent experience.
- Must have a heart and passion for young people.
- Must have a creative mindset for evangelism and outreach.
- Must be able to communicate well with volunteers and church members.
- Lead and coordinate the Children/Youth ministry team.
- Maintain communication and build involvement with parents of children/youth.
- Build positive relationships in and with the children and youth.
- Lead youth activities and children’s church on occasion.
- Coordinate volunteers to connect personally with students.
- Assist with the integration of young people into the ministry life of the church.
- Develop, lead, and execute local outreach visions at Eastview.
- Create and implement a communication strategy for becoming more visible in the community.
- Develop ways to creatively communicate successes at Eastview via video, interviews, newsletters, etc.
- Serve as primary content owner for the creative and marketing needs of the church body and supporting leadership.
- Help reach new people by keeping our social media and website up to date and active with relevant information, evangelistic marketing, and sustaining a solid Eastview brand online.
- Facilitates concise, clear, and creative communications.
- Help strengthen and portray the brand of Eastview by creating communication consistency through strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
Send resume to Associate Minister, Nathan Crowe through email