Northwest Ave Church of Christ in Tallmadge, Ohio is seeking to hire a position to focus on being the lead disciple maker for Students (Jr/Sr High) and Young adults. This person would be responsible to create a disciple making culture for this important segment of our population. This person would recruit and disciple leaders who could disciple Students and Young adults. This person would develop a disciple making plan which would lead to students and young adults leading disciple making groups of their own with peers both inside and outside the church.
This person would also help in getting this segment of our population engaged in serving both within functions of the church and in areas of service outside of the church.
This person would be part of a staff team who works together. This person would need to be familiar with technology used in worship, being able to help with a volunteer led worship team on Sunday morning. Recruiting students and young adults to help with areas of service on Sunday morning specifically on the tech team, worship team and in the childrens area would help build a stronger staff team.
Below is a job description for the position Northwest is seeking:
- Cast a Vision for Student ministry in line with our Vision and Values
- Lead, train and recruit adult volunteers to help in the student ministry.
- Integrate Students into service at Northwest so they are becoming part of the ministry of Northwest themselves
- Plan and assist in taking students to conferences and short-term mission trips
- Develop a discipleship plan for students so they are also discipling their friends and others students.
- Integrate worship into the student ministry
- Encourage students and young adults into the life of the church by connecting them with worship, service, outreach and fellowship.
- Involved in some planning and recruiting artists in worship (One way of integrating students and young adults)
- Can lead worship on occasion
- Help in administration of worship team
If interested email resume to Scott Baker