Mission → Create safe, irresistible, transformational environments for students to believe in Christ, belong in community, and become a disciple who makes disciples.
- Skillfully communicate biblical truth with students in a large-group format.
- Recruit, develop, and release a team of skilled communicators/leaders.
- Mobilize student leadership teams and campus clubs.
- Develop a holistic vision and strategy for student ministry that considers and encompasses outreach (locally and globally), discipleship, worship/encounter times (corporate and private), gift deployment (Fine Arts and serving), and generosity.
- Creatively brand and promote the ministry and its messages utilizing staging, decor, video, social media outlets, and web-site presence.
- Considering the utilization of shared spaces – creatively own each space through decor, cleanliness, and readiness.
- Care for the students and parents/guardians through cards, calls, compassion, and visitation (hospital, sporting events, the arts, etc.).
- Liaison between church and family through communication and enrichment (blogs, articles, newsletters, emails, devotionals).
- Support all-church events by providing thoughtful engagement of students (ie. Annual Picnic, Missions Convention, Give Thanks Service, Christmas at Bethany, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Seek Week).
- Express awareness, strategy, and systems in reducing the risk through avenues such as student check-in, volunteer screening, and facility evacuation.
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: February 29, 2020