- Provide pastoral leadership for students.
- Provide a disciple-making vision in alignment with the larger church vision.
- Establish disciple-making relationships with students and leaders.
- Provide biblical counsel to students and families.
- Oversee all student ministry programs.
- Provide hands-on leadership at regular student gatherings as primary teacher and facilitator while creating opportunities for fellowship, mission, and service at the local and national levels.
- Perform necessary administrative tasks.
- Perform necessary administrative tasks to support all aspects of the ministry including budgeting, planning, communication needs and meetings.
- Support student ministry volunteers.
- Recruit, equip and shepherd a team of relationally engaged volunteers to invest in the students of Hope Church
- Other duties as assigned, as well as the duties required of a pastor-elder.
- Endorse/support the EFCA statement of faith and be willing to pursue ordination.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Student ministry emphasis or training preferred.
- Willing to support and implement the mission and objectives of Hope Church.
- Team player who demonstrates good leadership, management, and people skills.
About This Church
Hope Church is located in Roscoe, IL which is a northern suburb of Rockford. Positioned 50 miles from Madison, WI and 70 miles from Chicago suburbs or downtown Milwaukee; Roscoe has access to major airports, fine-dining, major league sports, and more. The church averages around 500 in attendance on Sunday mornings and has a strong history of biblical teaching. With a heart to love God, each other and our surrounding community, we are seeking someone who would share this heartbeat. We have a very unified team of pastors and elders, who place high value on relational shepherding and transparent communication.
How To Apply
If you would like to explore this position, please email your resume.