Hope Fellowship Church is making a lasting impact in our community by leading people to love God, love people, and prove it. We are looking for someone to fill our open role of leading the student ministry for Hope Fellowship Church. We believe in investing in teenagers and leading them to know who God is and who they are because of Him.
The Hope Fellowship Student Pastor role is a part-time position. This role is responsible for the relational and spiritual development of students, parents, and volunteers in our youth ministry.
The Mission of Hope Students is to:
Lead students to love God, love people, and prove it! We will lead students to love God by teaching them to know Jesus through the truth of His word. We will lead students to love people by teaching them how to have godly relationships and live out the OIKOS lifestyle. Lastly, we will lead them to prove it by teaching them to serve each other, their community, and the world.
- Strong and growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- Agrees with Hope Fellowship core values and doctrine
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage time well
- Can identify, enlist, and develop volunteer leaders
- Look for the big picture and always bring your best because you know that excellence honors God and inspires people
- Ability to build a team that leads and executes Hope Students
- Ability to preach on Wednesdays for youth gatherings and the occasional Sunday for corporate worship.
- High organizational drive and a natural bias toward execution
- Strong communicator who listens well
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire church • 3-5 years of experience in ministry
- Master of Divinity degree preferred
- Proficient in Graphic Design and Social Media preferred
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pastor students, their parents, and volunteers by caring deeply for their spiritual well-being and development
- Work to recruit, train, onboard, and disciple Hope Students leaders
- Fully execute Hope Students every Wednesday, camp in the summer, and other periodic events
- Be a model for those who attend Hope Fellowship Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism