Springhill is a Pastor-led church looking for a godly, impassioned leader to serve as their Student Pastor. Primarily, a team-oriented pastor is desired to help develop a godly youth ministry as part of the church’s overall discipleship strategy.
Springhill Baptist Church is a healthy, growing church of over 250 weekly attenders located a few miles north of Springfield. Springhill is a regional church that draws 30-50 students from the Springfield, Willard, Fair Grove, and Pleasant Hope communities. Visit our web page for more information about Springhill.
Springhill seeks someone with the right sets of competency, character, and chemistry to complement the abilities and personalities of their current staff (3 full time, 2 part-time) to fulfill Springhill’s vision of being faithful in every field.
- Oversee all ministry to Students (7th-12th Grade) and their parents.
- Effectively teach theological truths in a practical and tangible way.
- Recruit, train and empower adult volunteers and students for leadership in youth ministry.
- Create programs and events that direct students through our church’s overall discipleship process.
- Provide opportunities for personal growth in love and devotion to the Lord.
- Develop personal relationships with students, parents, and volunteers.
$35-38k salary, based upon experience. Also included are personal health insurance, retirement contribution, a ministry-expense account, etc.
Please email to apply for this position. In your application please include the following:
- A resume.
- A photo of you and your family.
- Two links or files of sermon samples.
- A cover letter stating why you are interested in leading the student ministry at Springhill and how your gifts, training, and ministry experience fit this position.