The Technical Director will work in conjunction with the Creative Arts Department to prepare for weekend services and other special events at Cornerstone.
- Make sure that AVL is set and that any other equipment is in place before weekend rehearsals.
- Assist with stage setup as time allows.
- Attend meetings necessary to execute weekend services.
- Assist with technical setup in other venues.
- Coordinate AVL for the online service
- Video editing for the online service
The Technical Director will work in conjunction with the Creative Arts Department to execute weekend services and other special events at Cornerstone.
- Work with volunteer team to stay one step ahead of what is happening in the service.
- Assist and communicate with other staff members with items specific to their role in a service.
The main worship space at the Shiloh Campus is used by multiple ministries each and every week. It is our goal to have a team of volunteers that take ownership and responsibility for the technical and creative environments of those ministries.
- Assist other ministry leaders in establishing team members, team leaders, and coaches for production positions.
- Develop, train, and communicate with volunteers on a weekly basis.
- Schedule volunteers for services and events.
- Attend staff meeting and other meetings as needed
- Staying current in the field of technical arts by reading articles, watching seminars, etc.