NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB: The Block Kids Director will be the main leader and line of communication for all The Block Kids Location Coordinators. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to: continuous oversight and training of coordinators (this includes regular meetings), consistent communication of pertinent information with coordinators/teams, ensuring healthy volunteer rotations and schedules, vision casting for how to best reach children, and leading the planning and organizing of any children events or family events.
- Candidate will have a proven track record of working in a ministry environment, experience with children and families, and developing/training other leaders.
- Candidate must be a strong, proactive leader with a blend of charisma & organizational skills, a solid work ethic, and excellent communication patterns.
- Candidate must have a passion for children and family ministry, teaching children about the Lord, and developing children spiritually as well as connecting with parents.
- Candidate must be able to work as a team and communicate with honor—communication is of vital importance.
RESPONSIBILITIES **Full Job Description available upon request**
- Lead the Central Block Kids Team
- TBK Admin
- TBK Coach
- TBK Curriculum Lead
Specific expectations, compensation, & conversation to follow qualified resumes and references. Please email resumes and references to [email protected]