Worship/Creative Arts Leader Responsibilities:
A. Leading Worship
1) Choose songs for both services
2) Rehearsals with both worship teams
3) Prepare Easy Worship schedule each week
4) Prepare stage lighting cues for soundbooth
5) Identify, recruit, train potential musicians/vocalists
1) Develop a “farm system” of talent from within FCCS congregation and youth group (musicians/vocalists)
2) Schedule special services (talent shows/songfests/drama)
3) Plan special service programs (Christmas/Easter)
4) Incorporate multiple technologies into worship
5) Be available as needed to assist with funerals and weddings.
1) Develop web presence to be more dynamic and increase awareness of FCCS in our community
2) Utilize social media sites to communicate our message
Salary is negotiable commensurate with experience.