Grace Community Church of Greensboro, NC is in search of a Worship & Arts Pastor. The primary role of this position is to lead and develop the worship music ministry at Grace Community Church. This includes leading worship on Sunday mornings as well as developing teams and leaders for the ministry. We are a church that is committed to reconciliation and to becoming a multicultural congregation, and we are looking for a Worship Pastor who can help us embody that mission.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cast vision for, develop, oversee, and coordinate all aspects of the Worship Ministry
- Recruit and/or develop Worship team members
- Disciple worship team members both corporately and individually
- Regularly lead worship on Sunday mornings
- Assist in communicating/teaching multicultural worship to the congregation
- Ensure all live stream media happens weekly
- Maintain and repair all instruments and equipment
- Create and manage Worship Arts budget
What you need to have:
- Authentic and real faith and pursuit of Jesus
- Ability to cross cultures with ease and love all sorts of people
- Sincere and earnest heart for God.
- Have a heart to live missionally, not simply trying to do church better.
- Ability to teach parts and help others get better as musicians and vocalists
Greensboro is a great city to live in. We have 7 colleges and universities. The downtown is growing into a fun place to hang out, and we have many parks and greenways. Greensboro is two hours from the mountains and three hours from the beach. People love our Natural Science Center, Military Courthouse Park, and the International Civil Rights Museum. The weather is nice all year – it gets hot in the summer, just like most of NC, but the winters are mild with a couple of snows here and there to keep it fun.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to serve? Apply here: https://chemistry.fyi/x8a