Connection Church Savannah
Position: Worship/ Creative Pastor
The role of the Worship/Creative Pastor is critical in not only leading the creative process of the weekend services, but even more importantly in developing leaders throughout the church. This role works collaboratively with the staff and leadership of Connection Church Savannah and reports directly to the Lead Pastor.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
“To partner with our current staff in order to fulfill Connection Church’s vision to plant 50 Churches by 2050 with 80% of our body actively serving, giving generously and in Connect Groups.”
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Profess and demonstrate a passionate and deep faith in Jesus Christ
- Have a heart to see people connected to a growing relationship with Jesus
- Ability to lead a team and congregation in Worship
- Teachable, self-motivated and able to work independently and efficiently
- Able to work well in a team environment effectively
- Outgoing personality with the ability to lead others
- 2-3 years experience desired
- Have the ability to raise-up leaders and cast vision effectively
- Commitment to making disciple-making disciples*
- Evidence of personal spiritual growth and a healthy lifestyle
- Commitment to excellence and creativity
- More concern with leadership development than singing.
- Model standards and expectations of leaders within Connection Church including:
- Heart and Soul (member) at Connection Church and attending regularly
- Tithing at least 10%
- Participation in a Connect Group
- Satisfactory completion of felony statement/background check
- Reports directly to the Lead Pastor
- Meet monthly with Lead Pastor for encouragement, support and sharing vision for the Worship/ Production area of the church.
- Follow and support all Vision/Values and Standards in the Worship and Production area
- Assist in creation of weekly standards for ministry area.
- Plan, oversee and evaluate all components of the Worship Ministry.
- Lead weekly rehearsal and Sunday run-throughs.
- Ability to lead worship vocally and with musical excellence on weekends while at the same time raising up and empowering volunteer worship leaders.
- Identify, equip, and empower worship and production leaders in keeping with the principles taught in scripture
- Regularly communicate with the Lead Pastor concerning the strategies and activities of the Worship Ministry.
- Plan and manage all worship services through Planning Center.
- Be diligent to stay organized and plan ahead
- Plan and manage all ProPresenter software for weekly services.
- Plan, create and manage all tracks in Ableton for each week’s service.
- Manage the Worship/Production budget and maintain all equipment.
- Ensure sermons are recorded, saved and uploaded each week.
- Oversee a team to consistently create relevant worship environments. Stage designs, lighting, etc.
- Create sermon series graphics for Sundays and for students.
- Oversee all social media accounts and online graphics. Ensure consistent and relevant content is posted.
- Oversee creation of all videos and photography.
- Oversee creation and upkeep of graphics for printed material.
- Help develop a pipeline of leaders who are equipped to be sent out on church planting teams.
- Establish goals and objectives for worship/production and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Assist other ministries at Connection Church Savannah that may need assistance.
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders as specified by church policy.
- Meet twice a year with the Lead Pastor or Board of Elders for staff evaluations.
Rukes Search Group is representing Connection Church Savannah on their search for this key role. To apply directly please click here! https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/rukesgroup/job/csubayaxdjx7kdu3jri7h5c8gw