We are looking for an experienced worship leader with team-building, pastoral and technical skills. The Worship Director oversees the vocal, band and production teams for the RTP/Durham Congregation, providing worship leadership to our weekly services and special events. We are looking for someone who is committed to following Christ and leading in accordance with the vision, mission and values of King’s Park.
To be successful as the Worship Director, candidates should be musically talented and committed to developing our volunteers and the congregation in worship. Most importantly, the Worship Director should have a genuine desire to lead worship for people across generations and cultures to help people know God, grow together, discover purpose and make a difference.
- Provide leadership and pastoral care to vocalists, band and production volunteer teams, as well as any staff assigned to these departments
- Provide for worship and production during the weekend service and special events
- Develop and implement strategies for building worship among the Next Generation departments (Kids and Youth) and Campus groups
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the Creative Arts ministry at King’s Park
- Associate’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior worship leading experience.
- Current King’s Park member or required to participate in first cycle upon being hired.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Weekend service, evening rehearsals and Monday through Thursday 10-3 (office hours) availability, remaining schedule is flexible.