Risen Church is looking to hire a Worship Director who will champion (advocate), cultivate
(develop spiritually, culturally, emotionally, physically, organizationally), and lead (follow
through with detail and excellence) biblical worship at Risen with the Triune God. The Worship Leader serves as an influential part of the church while working alongside the pastors and staff, as well as the individuals who volunteer and serve on the worship team.
● Leading worship every Sunday and during special events.
● Overseeing and caring for the worship team (the band, visual, and sound teams).
● Recruiting, auditioning, and developing volunteers for the worship team (b, v, s teams).
● Coordinating weekly rehearsals and attending staff meetings.
● Scheduling and training worship team volunteers so they are prepared to complete the
setup and teardown for Sunday worship services.
● Collaborating with other church leaders on special events throughout the year.
● Being an active participant in the community life of our church.
What you bring
● Alignment with Risen’s Core Values and Statement of Faith. ● At least one year of experience leading worship in a church, fellowship, or community group setting.
● Demonstrated experience in leading worship vocally and by playing the keys, guitar, or other instrument(s).
● Ability to speak, pray, and lead worship in front of large groups of people.
● Seasoned organization and prioritization skills.
● Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills.
● Willingness and desire to listen, learn, mentor, and teach.
● Completion of seminary degree or bible school degree in progress.
● Formal music training.
● Familiarity and/or experience with audio visual and worship technology (e.g. ProPresenter, Planning Center, MultiTracks, Playback, Ableton, and mixing equipment).
● Medical, vision, and dental.
● 10% of total compensation towards retirement savings.
● 4 Sundays off and 16 days of vacation/year (20 total days of vacation/year).
● Inquire for additional benefits.
To apply, please email your resume.