Hermitage Hills Baptist Church is looking for a full-time Worship Minister. We are located 15 to 20 minutes outside of Nashville TN.
To be responsible for providing leadership in the planning, conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive worship ministry at Hermitage Hills.
• Oversee the directing, planning, and coordinating of the operation and evaluation of a comprehensive worship ministry.
• Supervise coordination of the church worship ministry with the calendar and emphasis of the church.
• Work with the worship staff and ministry leadership in determining worship ministry goals, organization, leadership, facilities, finances, and administrative process.
• Plan and coordinate the worship services of the church and the musical direction and elements of those worship services, under the leadership of the Lead Pastor.
• Serve as a leader in the main worship services giving direction and coordination of all aspects of worship and creative arts in the service.
• Work with the Worship Staff Team to recruit, train and develop worship ministry team members.
• Supervise and coordinate the work of the Worship Staff Team.
• Conduct regular worship staff meetings for the purpose of evaluating and planning the ministry.
• Coordinate along with the Worship Staff Team the performance schedules of all worship ministry groups and individuals.
• Develop a plan for ongoing training and enlistment of the volunteer team for the worship ministry.
• Prepare and administer the annual approved Worship budget in consultation with the worship ministry staff and leadership.
• Be responsible for all aspects of service planning through planning center.
• Participate in rotation of hospital visitation day and other congregational care needs when they arise. Paying particular attention to those who are connected to the worship ministry to care and shepherd them well.
• Participate in opportunities to move the vision of seeing people experience Life Change through Jesus Christ forward locally and globally.
• Perform other duties which may be assigned by the Personnel Ministry Team and/or Lead Pastor.