- Plans, schedules, leads, and coordinates Christ-exalting music for all worship services.
- Recruits and develops a strong worship team which includes vocalists, instrumentalists, tech support, and media personnel.
- Manages digital support for services and meetings (live streaming worship service, sermon podcasts, service slides, and announcement loop).
- Manages a worship ministry annual budget in coordination with the Pastor.
- Provides worship and technical support for church events (weddings, funerals, and special projects/ministries).
- Plugs into additional ministry opportunities as needed (outreach, discipleship, contacting guests, making hospital visits, etc.)
- Supports and affirms the Baptist Faith and Message Statement (2000).
- A Bachelor’s degree in music or other relevant field of study.
- Ordination through a Southern Baptist Church.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a worship ministry.
- Strong proficiency in media production software (e.g., Pro-presenter, Easy Worship, Media Shout).
- Committed to reaching the unreached and discipling the saved with a high degree of creativity and passion.
- A flexible team player, able to effectively collaborate with others through clear and consistent communication.
- A Master’s Degree in music, pastoral studies, or applicable major.
Application deadline closed.