Do you have the ability to lead large groups of people in a memorable worship experience utilizing music, media and the arts? WellSpring opened a new 700-seat auditorium less than a year ago; we’re now looking for someone to lead worship that is vibrant, transformative, and rooted in Biblical truth. And because we are looking to go multi-site in 2022, this person will also have the opportunity to help shape the worship experience for our second campus.
We value someone who has a heart for authentic worship, ministry, and the church. We are not looking for someone who sees this as a gig or has hopes of making it big in Nashville or the music industry.
Our must haves:
• Strong communication and relational skills
• Collaborator and coach, with the ability to delegate
• High-capacity: team player, humble, with some grit
• Excellent vocally and musically
• Preferably a Christian Bible College / University graduate
If this resonates with you, please email your resume and a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself. Don’t worry too much about production quality! When you introduce yourself in the video, we would love to know your Enneagram and your DISC profile.