The part-time Worship Music Leader will serve as the primary person to coordinate the Music Ministries of Hollywood Baptist Church. Worship Music Leader will work collaboratively under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor, he/she is responsible to the Board of Deacons. It will be requested of them and their family to become members of Hollywood Baptist Church within 30 days of employment and is expected to reside within a reasonable distance of the church.
- Adhere to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- A heart of worship and service to God demonstrated through a vibrant prayer life and a life surrendered to Christ.
MUSIC MINISTRY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the congregational singing and music at all worship services.
- Effectively communicate with the musicians and sound room staff to plan services each week, including weekly practice sessions.
- Plan and coordinate all services which require music including the following special services: Easter Sunday Cantata; Hanging of the Greens.
- Coordinate the special music for Sunday services, revivals, homecoming, and other special events (weddings, funerals, etc.)